GGS –Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances
After a positive response in April 2019, the third edition of the GGS – Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances was due to be held in November 2020. After all preparations for the trade fair had been made, it had to be cancelled at short notice due to the pandemic. In cooperation with the Trade Fair Advisory Board, we decided to keep to the agreed change in schedule and hold the fair in the autumn of each even-numbered year. The GGS – Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances is now scheduled for 8 to 10 November 2022. We look forward to going ahead with the fair on-site, thus returning to personal contact between our exhibitors and trade visitors. Our Safe Expo hygiene concept is continuously updated in response to the current situation and regulations. This means we are well equipped to guarantee the safety of all exhibitors, visitors, guests and staff.
Europe's Only Trade Fair for Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Substances Logistics
The entire logistics chain will be represented, including products, solutions and services for storage and internal logistics involving hazardous substances and ensuring the highest level of safety when handling dangerous goods and substances. The comprehensive range of products and services offered by the exhibitors is complemented with a high-calibre, user-oriented conference programme with numerous practical demonstrations, short lectures, workshops and discussions. The trade fair is aimed at both decision-makers and professionals from various areas of logistics, as well as safety officers working in occupational and hazardous substances safety and general safety protection.
GGS Key Facts
- GGS: Europe's only trade fair for dangerous goods and hazardous substances logistics
- Practical approach: The trade fair presents products, solutions, and services for the entire logistics chain and beyond at numerous practical demonstrations, short lectures, workshops and discussions
- Visitors: Experts and decision-makers from various areas of logistics, dangerous goods and occupational safety as well as other safety officers
- Data: 65 exhibiting companies and 1,480 participants in 2019
At the GGS – Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances you will find a unique range of special products, solutions and services for the transport and storage of dangerous goods, for intralogistic processes involving hazardous substances and for the safe handling of dangerous goods and substances.
The majority of visitors are logistics providers from various specialised fields, along with hazardous goods, occupational and general safety officers.
- Industries that produce, process and transport hazardous substances such as
- chemical industry, including petrochemicals
- Car industry including suppliers
- Metals industry
- Plastics industry
- Wood, paper and printing industry
- Freight forwarders and carriers as well as other transport companies covering all modes of transport
- Hub, storage and terminal operators, distribution and freight centres
- Packaging companies
- Waste disposal businesses
- Distributors and traders
- Medical institutions
- Public authorities, organisations, professional and trade associations (including the police, fire, army and customs services).
- Independent safety officers working in dangerous goods and other areas
- Auditing organisations, engineering offices, independent experts and consulting companies
- Research and development institutions
- Trade press and editors