GGS Key Facts
- GGS: Europe's only trade fair for dangerous goods and hazardous substances logistics
- Profile: Presentation of products, solutions and services for the transport, storage and intralogistics of hazardous goods, as well as safety in the handling of dangerous goods and materials. Comprehensive complementary conference programme of practical demonstrations, short lectures, workshops and seminars
- Target visitor groups: Experts and decision-makers from various areas of logistics, as well as safety officers working in the fields of hazardous substances, occupational safety and general safety
GGS –Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances
The GGS – Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances is Europe's only trade fair for dangerous goods and hazardous substances logistics. Every other year, experts working in this field get together in Leipzig to talk about products, solutions, services and current topics concerning the transport, storage and intralogistics of hazardous substances, as well as safety in the handling of dangerous goods and materials. The event had to be cancelled in 2020 due to COVID-19 and was successfully restarted in November 2022. Feedback from exhibitors and visitors on this detailed coverage of the entire logistics chain in dangerous goods and hazardous substances was universally positive. 76% of exhibitors and 85% of visitors expect to attend GGS again in 2024, and 88% of attendees would recommend the trade fair to others. Exhibitors rated the level of expertise among visitors as excellent, awarding a mark of 1.9 on a scale of 1 to 6.
The exhibition of innovative and current products, solutions and services was complemented by a high-profile, user-oriented conference programme with practical demonstrations, lectures, workshops and seminars. Top events for interested visitors to GGS 2022 included the DENIOS Hazardous Substances Day, an information session by the VCI (Chemical Industry Association) on "Dangerous Goods Regulations in 2023" and a series of talks organised by the GGVD (German Dangerous Goods Association) at the "Dangerous Goods Get-Together".
The trade fair is aimed at both decision-makers and experts from various areas of logistics, as well as safety officers working in the fields of hazardous substances, occupational safety and general safety.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Leipzig once again from 22 to 24 October 2024.
Fuel & Gas Logistics – The Parallel Trade Fair at the Same Time in the Same Place
- Fuel & Gas Logistics, the international trade fair for the logistics of fuels, lubricants and industrial gases, will be celebrating its premiere in October 2024 in Leipzig.
- Fuel & Gas Logistics is a relaunch of the expo PetroTrans, which took place in Kassel until 2018.
- The new and improved Leipzig edition of the trade fair now offers an extended portfolio covering – the entire logistics chain (freight, handling, storage and trading) for fossil, renewable and synthetic fuels as well as lubricants and industrial gases
- intermodal freight (road, rail and ships)
- processes for liquid, solid and gaseous materials
- (Almost) every transport or logistical process involving fuels, lubricants and industrial gases can be classified as dangerous goods transport or hazardous substances handling.
- The most significant target visitor groups include mineral oil, fuel and energy traders, logistics operators in all transport sectors and industrial bulk buyers, as well as materials handling and storage companies.
- The mix of exhibits and conference programmes at this double trade fair provides exhibitors and visitors alike with inspiration, interaction and added value at no extra cost.
- The two trade fairs will take place in directly adjacent and interconnected exhibition halls.
- All tickets are valid for both trade fairs.