Logistics processes involving dangerous goods and hazardous substances pose particular challenges for both technology and safety.
The GGS - Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances is THE platform for all matters relating to transport, storage, intralogistics and safe handling. This is where suppliers and users of products, solutions and services meet.
The trade fair is designed to appeal to decision-makers, managers responsible for transport and logistics processes, as well as protection and safety officers.
The diverse and practical conference programme offers exhibitors and partners opportunities to actively participate, adding value for all visitor groups.
The Complete Package
At the GGS – Trade Fair Dangerous Goods // Hazardous Substances you will find a unique range of special products, solutions and services for the transport and storage of dangerous goods, for intralogistic processes involving hazardous substances and for the safe handling of dangerous goods and substances.
The majority of visitors are logistics providers from various specialised fields, along with hazardous goods, occupational and general safety officers.
- Industries that produce, process and transport hazardous substances such as
- chemical industry, including petrochemicals
- Car industry including suppliers
- Metals industry
- Plastics industry
- Wood, paper and printing industry
- Freight forwarders and carriers as well as other transport companies covering all modes of transport
- Hub, storage and terminal operators, distribution and freight centres
- Packaging companies
- Waste disposal businesses
- Distributors and traders
- Medical institutions
- Public authorities, organisations, professional and trade associations (including the police, fire, army and customs services).
- Independent safety officers working in dangerous goods and other areas
- Auditing organisations, engineering offices, independent experts and consulting companies
- Research and development institutions
- Trade press and editors